- 65,6Acceptance Rate
- 76,3Employment Rate
Gonzaga's main campus has 105 buildings on 152 acres. The university has two large libraries. Foley Center Library is Gonzaga's main graduate and undergraduate library, opened in 1992. Chastek Law Library primarily serves the Gonzaga University School of Law, erected in 2000. The Rosauer School of Education building was completed in 1994.
Gonzaga hosts many unique pieces of artwork, largely devoted to historical religious figures and prominent Catholics. Among the most notable are statues of St. Ignatius, St. Joseph, St. Aloysius, and alumnus Bing Crosby by Deborah Copenhaver Fellows. The Jundt Art Center and Museum established in 1995 also has a variety of artwork from differing periods. The spires of St. Aloysius Church are a landmark of the Spokane area.
Specific program requirements.
Gonzaga's Office of Admission reviews each application thoroughly. Although there is no set minimum GPA/test score requirements, please consider guidelines below. Any prospective student may have an admission interview, but they are highly encouraged if a student has:
- An unweighted GPA at or below 3.2
- A SAT combined score for Evidence Based Reading and Writing and Math at or below 1150
- An ACT composite score at or below 23
English language entry requirements:
- TOEFL score of at least 550 written / 213 computer / 80 IBT or
- Score of 6.0 or better on the IELTS or
- 'New SAT' combined score of 1150 or an 'Old SAT' combined score of 1070 Critical Reading and Math or
- Composite ACT score of no less than 23
- Gonzaga University has temporarily approved the use of the Duolingo English test in place of the TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, and ACT exams for international undergraduate applicants affected by testing center closures due to the Coronavirus. Duolingo tests taken between February 3, 2020 and July 31, 2020 will be accepted. Applicants will need to receive a Duolingo score of 110 or higher to satisfy the testing requirement and will be required to take Gonzaga’s English placement exam when they enroll.
For more information,please, visit