- 53Acceptance Rate
- 95Available Programs
- 20560Average Cost
- 83Employment Rate
It’s often the first question we’re asked when we graduate from high school or undergo a major life change. For some, the answers seem to come easily. But for many of us, that one big question only leads to another, and another, and another.
How can I discover my passion and make a difference? Who will be part of my journey? How can I live a comfortable and healthy lifestyle? And how will I pay my way while I’m paving my path? While the questions can carry a lot of "I don't knows," there is a place where the answers are found, relationships are forged, and your future comes into focus.
At Jacksonville State University, you can earn a degree in more than 95 academic programs and concentrations, within a community that supports you every step of the way. When you get here and experience all that life on our campus has to offer, you’ll just know.
- Application form and Application Fee $35.00.
- High school GPA of 2.0/4.0 (US grading scale).
- Copy of Passport.
- Copy of financial document (financial statement and letter) stating a balance of at least $30,500.
- If credentials are in a language other than English they must be translated by the institution itself or approved translation services.
- At least one standardized test score such as ACT/SAT/ TOEFL/ IELTS/iTEP/PTE.
- Proof of English Proficiency. (In addition to TOEFL/IELTS/iTEP/PTE, the ACT/SAT can satisfy proof of English proficiency requirement).
- Complete Application form
- Pay application fee of $35.00 online.
- Submit official copy of high school transcript and diploma in issuing institution’s sealed envelope.
- Submit a copy of passport.
- Submit a copy of financial document (financial statement and letter).
- Submit at least one standardized test score such as ACT/SAT/ TOEFL/ IELTS/iTEP/PTE.
- Submit proof of English Proficiency score.
Mail your documents to:
- International House, 700 Pelham Road North, Jacksonville, AL-36265 Or/And
- Email documents [email protected]
Jacksonville State University is committed to assisting students with financing their college education. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic achievement, athletic skills, special talents, and/or financial need. JSU offers several different types of scholarships to help defray the cost of attending school for new and continuing students. JSU-funded scholarships are non "refundable", and unused funds cannot be carried over to subsequent semesters. Each scholarship may be regulated by a different set of requirements. The institution has scholarships that are automatically offered and some that require an application. Don't miss out on scholarship opportunities! Become familiar with the information regarding the scholarships’ requirements, award amounts, and deadlines.