- 85Acceptance Rate
- 115Available Programs
- 14250Average Cost
- 95Employment Rate
The University of Gloucestershire is spread across three campuses in the town of Cheltenham and city of Gloucester. The university offers over 100 academic study programmes through eight schools, which are:
- Art and Design
- Business and Technology
- Health and Social Care
- Liberal and Performing Arts
- Natural and Social Sciences
- Sport and Exercise
Entry requirements will vary from course to course, for example to study Media Production or Business Management at the university, you will need to have achieved BBB at A level or DDM at BTEC.
IELTS 6.0 overall with no less than 5.5 in any band.
Fees will vary depending on the length and nature of choosen degree.
The University of Gloucestershire can offer a range of funding awards for international students. Please note the following:
To be eligible for these awards students must be new students to the University in September 2019 or January 2020, be paying fees at the international tuition fee rate, be self-paying and not sponsored, and studying for a minimum of two semesters on the University campus in the UK
The bursary awards are available for the first year of study only, are open to all levels of study and will be automatically awarded to qualifying students at the point of offer
- Students cannot combine an award with any other University award
- Students need to accept their offer and pay their deposit within six weeks of receiving their offer in order to qualify for any award
- Applicable to full-time students only
- Students applying must be studying the full degree at UOG and therefore it does not apply to APL applications