Bachelor Of Business Administration
Application deadlines: Aug 31st for September Term, Nov 30 for January Term
Processing time: 20-30 days
Application fee: €120
Intakes: September, January
International tuition: €9,670
Domestic tuition: €9,145
Students enrolled at the American Business School of Paris in the BBA program earn a Franch degree as well, a Professional diploma level 7 Registered at the RNCP “Manager International” if they validate the appropriate requirements.
- Define and implement an international strategic marketing plan;
- Design and implement an international sales plan while managing risks;
- Optimize global performance of an economic entity in an international context;
- Manage projects, people and budgets in a complex and unpredictable international environment;
- Administer and organize operations in an international context.
- TOEFL iBT
Applicants can enroll in the Bachelor of Business Administration program after having successfully completed high school or as a transfer student.
The application must include:
- A completed application form;
- A photocopy of passport or ID;
- A certified copy of high school diploma. Candidates can apply before receiving their final high school results. In these cases admission will be granted on a conditional basis;
- 1st-year student: A certified copy of high school transcripts, translated into French or English;
- Transfer students: certified copies of transcripts for all completed university courses, translated into English or French;
- A statement of purpose explaining why applicant wants to study International Business at The American Business School Paris;
- TOEFL score (70IBT) or IELTS (5.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test, ITEP or equivalent.
Graduates have career opportunities, such as:
- Sports Branding and Marketing;
- Logistics & Administration of Events;
- Expertise in Economics & Finance of Events;
- Cross-Cultural Teams Management;
- Administration of Cross-Cultural Events;
- Athletes and Athletic Events Management;
- Expertise in Ethics & Law of the Sports Industry.
Paris , France