Bachelor of Health Science
Application deadlines: 22 December, 15 May
Processing time: 20 days
Intakes: July, February
International tuition: A$49,739
Domestic tuition: A$9,359
The Bachelor of Health Science draws upon the world-leading strengths of ANU in medical education, biomedical science, population health, psychology, social science and public policy to prepare you for a future in medical, allied health and health-related professions.
It will equip you with a broad understanding of the themes explored in advanced studies of medicine and offers a potential pathway to the Doctor of Medicine and Surgery at ANU.
This program can be done
- TOEFL PBT
- TOEFL iBT
For admission students need to have one of the following:
- An Australian year 12 qualification or international equivalent;
- A completed Associate Diploma, Associate Degree, AQF Diploma, Diploma, AQF Advanced Diploma, Graduate Certificate or international equivalent;
- At least one standard full-time year (1.0 FTE) in a single program of degree level study at an Australian higher education institution or international equivalent;
- An approved tertiary preparation course unless subsequent study is undertaken.
- TOEFL: Paper-based score: 570 (min. 4.5 in TWE); Internet-based score: 80 (min. 20 in reading and writing, 18 in speaking and listening)
- IELTS: 6.5 overall (min. 6.0 in each subtest)
- PTE Academic: 64 overall (min. 55 in each of the communicative skills)
With a Bachelor of Health Science, you can launch your career path in medicine, allied health, health organisations and the public service, including in hospitals, public health units, healthcare foundations and academia.
Canberra , Australia