Bachelor Medical Sciences and Technology
The major of Medical Sciences and Technology is a specialized and challenging program. By combining technological expertise with in-depth knowledge of the human body, students develop the capacity and skills to develop new treatment methods and improve existing ones. This includes combining knowledge from:
- Analysis and synthesis methods from physics and chemistry;
- Mathematical calculation methods;
- Scientific modeling from mechanical engineering;
- Measuring and control systems from electrical engineering;
- Programming methods from computer science.
- TOEFL iBT
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Overall band score of at least 90 AND a minimum score of 21 for each section. TU/e only accepts the TOEFL internet-based test.
IELTS (academic version) with an overall band score of at least 6.5 and a minimum of 6.0 for each section.
For more information click here.