BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
AREAS OF STUDY
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Managemen
- TOEFL iBT
- Entry into UTP Stage II generally requires the successful completion of Year 12 of secondary school or its equivalent with overall and individual subject requirements depending on program.
- Admissions assessments are based on an applicant’s complete academic record.
- Before students start a program at FIC, you will take the FIC Math Check.
- The completion of secondary school mathematics (or equivalent) at an acceptable level is required for entry into UTP Stage II in the Computing Science, Environment, and Engineering Science streams.
- Once accepted to FIC, before start a Business Administration, Computing Science, Environment, or Engineering Science program, students will be required to take the FIC Math Check, UTP Stage II students may be required to complete a Pre-Calculus course in the first term of UTP Stage II as a prerequisite to the required math course for their program. The Pre-Calculus course is additional to the required courses for Business Administration, Computing Science, Environment, and Engineering Science programs.
minimum GPA of 2.50, based on completion of 10 courses (at least 30 units, and with a grade of C- or better in all courses), will guarantee admittance to the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences for successful transfer students from FIC. In addition, a cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required for admission to the university.
- IELTS 5.5 Overall with minimum 5.5 in Reading and Writing and 5.0 in Speaking and Listening
- TOEFL 69 Overall Reading and Writing minimum 15
- Advertising Executive
- Finance Analyst
- International Broker
- International Businessperson
- Human Resource Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Management Consultant
- Systems Analyst