SELC’s Digital Marketing Program covers both basic to advanced principles of digital and social media marketing as well as communication and basic business acumen that any employee, business owner or freelancer needs in order to thrive in the ever-changing world of digital marketing. The program will empower students to grow their digital marketing knowledge and skill base, advance in their career and/or improve their current presence on digital mediums.
In lieu of our admissions test, students may submit test scores from the following. These are minimum requirements:
- Duolingo: 95
- TOEFL (paper based): 537
- TOEFL (IBT): 75
- IELTS: 6
- LPI Level 4 with essay 25
- TOEIC: 700
- Successfully reached the Upper Intermediate Level at SELC English Language Centre.
- SELC Career College on-site administered English Language Test www.selctest.com (to meet above standards)
Students require ALL of the following:
- Applicants must be 19 years of age or older.
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency for domestic students;
- High school diploma and/or commencement of post-secondary studies OR applicants must have successfully completed 400 hours of work in the program industry (written evidence is required)
- Social Media Marketing Analyst
- Content Marketer
- Social Media Marketer
- Conversational Marketer
- Digital Marketer
- Marketing Assistant
- Copywriter assistant
- Web Design Assistant