- 85Acceptance Rate
- 14Available Programs
- 4710Average Cost
- 92Employment Rate
University’s mission is:
- Promote scientific advances by undertaking the highest quality research, addressing global questions and deliver acknowledged impact across various disciplines;
- Encourage a transformative learning experience based on dedicated academic tutoring, a research-inspired, demand-led curriculum and an engaging student life;
- Attract a diverse and international community of scholars and students at the very heart of one of the world’s most stunning locations;
- Act as an accountable and stable institution, capitalizing on culture and academic excellence to promote civic innovation and economic growth.
Applicants for bachelor’s degree programmes must have obtained a secondary school diploma after having completed at least 12 years of schooling. Applicants having obtained a secondary school diploma in a country where students are required to take a national test in order to have access to higher education *do not need* to demonstrate that they have taken and passed this exam. Nevertheless, applicants from non-EU countries must be aware that Italian diplomatic representatives abroad might ask for the proof that the exam has been taken and passed in order to issue the visa for study purpose and the Declaration of Value.
Applicants for master’s degree programmes must have obtained a bachelor’s degree that is the result of at least 3 years of study. Depending on the programme of interest, applicants will need to demonstrate their possession of specific academic prerequisites in order to guarantee that they are adequately prepared to undertake their studies at the master’s level.
All students enrolling in a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme must provide official certification of their knowledge of English at a level indicated by their specific programme of study, regardless whether their programme is taught in English or Italian.
English language exams Minimum:
- IELTS - International English Language Testing System (5.5 - 6.5);
- TOEFL Test of English as a Foreign Language iBT 72 - 94, ITP/PBT 543 - 626.
In order to strengthen the presence of international students and foster the creation of an ever more global community, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice awards a number of tuition fee waivers providing exemption from the payment of university tuition fees and one-time scholarships of € 5,000.00 to high-achieving international students enrolling in bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes.