- 85Acceptance Rate
- 8Available Programs
- 12750Average Cost
- 90Employment Rate
University IFM Institute of Finance and Management passioned for innovation is reflected in the unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence delivered by a first-rate faculty, essential skills developed using practical tools and a digital mindset. Transformative programmes include all key management skills required by modern businesses, while providing a career-enhancing global perspective. IFM’s excellence in business education is recognised by 3 major accreditation bodies, along with rankings and 2 innovation awards. Affiliations with prestigious associations around the world give us a solid reputation among recruiters.
Curriculum provides students with new perspectives, real-business knowledge, a modern vision of organisations and a distinct way of approaching business. Students will gain self-confidence and develop your personality. Students will become a professional able to think differently, manage projects, make decisions and face the challenges of a modern business world.
Programmes improve Students capacity for analysis, organisation and adaptability by developing both soft and hard skills. Communication, negotiation, leadership, and collaboration skills are expanded and developed for working with others. Dynamic approach includes discussions, case studies, simulations, group exercises and projects.
Teaching style is unique as it is centred on your success. It combines academic excellence, practical skills, real business relevance and technology. We do not simply teach theory and concepts; we provide you with transferable skills, practical tools and prepare you to use what you have learned in a business setting.
- Completed application form
- A 300-400 word cover letter
- High school diploma, Baccalaureate, A levels, Maturite or equivalent
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates (in English)
- For non-native English speaker, provide proof of your English proficiency
- A letter of reference from your school or one of your professors (if possible)
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- One recent passport-sized, colour photograph, jpeg format (of yourself)
- A non-refundable application fee of CHF/EUR 150.-
- Language test requirements : In-house IFM, IELTS (6.0), TOEFL (80 ibt) or equivalent.