Master in Big Data Management
Processing time: 30 days
Intakes: April, October
International tuition: €7,095
Domestic tuition: €7,095
Students will coordinate corresponding projects, and act as the interface between senior management, data engineers, and data analysts. They understand the principles of information management and artificial intelligence.
This program can be done
- Duolingo English Test
- TOEFL iBT
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (at least a 3 year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS).
- Transcript of Records with a final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- If you have not graduated yet, you may apply with your existing transcripts of records (incl. grades and credits, if applicable) for a conditional acceptance. The final degree and transcript of records will need to be submitted in original or certified copy upon starting your studies.
- Qualification examination TASC
- English language skills: Academic IELTS 6.0; TOEFL IBT 80 points; PTE 56 points; Duolingo 95 points; Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Large companies and high-growth companies invest heavily in building data management systems and structures. There are many opportunities here for qualified specialists. After graduation, for example, students can work as a Big Data Scientist, Big Data Engineer, BI Consultant
Bad Honnef , Germany