Application deadlines: June 1, November 1
Processing time: 30 days
Intakes: Fall, spring
International tuition: $40,100
Domestic tuition: $40,100
This program can be done
- TOEFL iBT
- Copy of the passport (photo page)
- High school transcripts or exit examination scores
- Proof of English proficiency (if English is not a primary language)
- TOEFL: minimum 79
- IELTS: minimum 6.0
- A waiver letter received directly from the high school stating that applicant has at least three years of instruction in English can also fill this requirement.
- Recommendation letters from different high school teachers.
- A personal statement: This is an opportunity for students to set themselves apart. The personal statement is typically encouraged to students who have an outstanding circumstance that is not reflected elsewhere in your application. Students can present additional information that could be relevant to our application review and admission decision.
Information regarding career prospects can be found here
Evansville , United States