- 85Acceptance Rate
- 12Available Programs
- 1090,08Average Cost
Founded in 1669, the University of Innsbruck looks back to a long and variable history. The University has always been a supporting pillar of the Tyrolean society and has influenced the region tremendously. The importance of its status as a research and educating institution can be seen in the numerous award winning alumni and current and former scientists teaching and researching at the University. Many scientific cutting-edge discoveries have been made at this institution. Today the University comprises of 16 faculties and 83 departments.
- school-leaving certificate proving eligibility to study at university
- if necessary up-to-date special university entrance qualification (in addition to a school-leaving certificate, applicants must fulfil all other requirements needed to study the chosen subject in the country where the school-leaving certificate was issued)
- (if necessary) transcript of records including number of ECTS-Credits completed
- curriculum vitae (only for online application)
- proof of German language ability (at least A2 level for the online application, B2 for Admission)
For more information open the link.