Psychology with Criminology and Criminal Justice Studies
- TOEFL iBT
The application must consist of:
- Original, or certified copies, of qualifications to date, for example, first-degree certificate and full transcripts.
- A copy of the information page of the current passport (inform us immediately if you get a new passport at any time before you come to the UK to study).
- A copy of any previous or current UK visa.
- Any English language qualification you have to date - for example, IELTS or PTE Academic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume detailing relevant work experience, if it will contribute to your application.
- Personal statement. This is a short essay or letter, explaining your reasons for applying to the University. Explain why the University should offer a place on the course, using the previous study and/ or work experience, as well as personal interests, to support this.
English language requirements: IELTS (academic): overall 6.0 with at least 5.5 in all four components (listening, reading, speaking and writing); PTE (academic): overall 50 with at least 42 in all four components (listening, reading, speaking and writing); TOEFL (iBT): overall 76: component scores of listening 17, reading 18, speaking 20, writing 18