MSc Advanced Manufacturing Technology
On this course, you'll:
- Use simulation and modelling application software for virtual design and manufacturing
- Utilise our strong links with companies and investigate real industrial problems to enhance your understanding
- Fuse the topic of your individual project with one of our research groups, and benefit from the expertise of our academics
Qualifications or experience
- A second-class honours degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
- English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.0 with no component score below 5.5.
Previous graduates have gone on to work in:
- research and development
- product manufacture
- project management
After you leave the University, you can get help, advice and support for up to 3 years from our Careers and Employability service as you advance in your career.