Find a university or college to study abroad
25 000+ programs in 2000+ universities and colleges in 30+ countries available for you to apply with one single application!
Brunel University London is a public research university located in Uxbridge, West London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1966 and named after the Victorian engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
It is organised into three colleges and three major research institutes.
Saxion University of Applied Sciences is a Dutch vocational university with three campuses in the eastern Netherlands. It provides more than 100 courses in a wide variety of study fields, such as finance, law, engineering, hospitality, business, IT, broadcasting and digital media. With over 27,000 students, it is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the Netherlands.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) is a private research university in Worcester, Massachusetts, focusing on the instruction and research of technical arts and applied sciences.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute was founded in 1865 to create and convey the latest science and engineering knowledge in ways that are most beneficial to society. Today, WPI holds firm to its founding mission to provide an education that balances theory with practice, a philosophy symbolized by the towers of our two original buildings, pictured above.
Where thought meets action
- KPU is Canada's only polytechnic university. We focus on hands-on skills, in addition to traditional academics;
- Your education will go beyond books, with experiential learning opportunities like group projects, presentations, guest speakers, and more;
- Many of our programs include work experience terms, practicums, or cooperative education options;
- International learning opportunities all over the world through field schools, exchanges, study abroad opportunities, and more;
- We work closely with industry partners and organizations to ensure our graduates are well prepared to enter the workforce.
Columbia College Chicago is a private college specializing in arts and media disciplines and located in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 1890, it has 6,195 students pursuing degrees in more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Columbia College Chicago is the host institution of several affiliated educational, cultural, and research organizations, including the Center for Black Music Research, the Center for Book and Paper Arts, the Center for Community Arts Partnerships, the Dance Center of Columbia College Chicago, and the Museum of Contemporary Photography.
Edinburgh Napier University is a public university in Edinburgh, Scotland. The university is based around its three main Edinburgh campuses: Merchiston, Craiglockhart and Sighthill. It has over 20000 students, including those on-campus in Scotland and others studying on transnational programmes abroad and online.
University has 6 Schools:
- The Business School
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Arts & Creative Industries
- School of Computing