- 85%Acceptance Rate
- 30Available Programs
- SGD 29150Average Cost
Since 2007, At-Sunrice has been recognised by the SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) as a CET Institute for Culinary and F&B Management. It has also signed degree articulation agreements with renowned educational institutions including Johnson & Wales University (USA), the University of West London (UK), Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong. Students can choose from a range of degree and nationally-recognised diploma, certificate, modular, assessment-only-pathway (AOP) and continuing education modular programmes suitable for their level of experience and commitment. Students who are Singaporeans or Permanent Residents signing up for WSQ programmes receive up to 95% tuition subsidy.
With an international cadre of experienced faculty and staff, state-of-the-art facilities and strong industry partnerships, At-Sunrice celebrates the true craft of F&B industry and advances the culinary arts and F&B profession with integrity and meaning.
Advancing Culinary Arts and the F&B profession with integrity and meaning.
We cultivate global chefs and the F&B professionals in a living environment of culinary and F&B authenticity, best fit apprenticeships and innovation. We deliver skills and knowledge in East & West, Old World & New World Cuisines, Herbs & Spices, Innovation and Technology. We practise synchronised Study & Work pedagogy supported by partners who champion our students and alumni success. We create culinary products and sensory experiences for enrichment, education and growth.
- Passion for Culinary Arts
- At least 17 years old
- At least 1 week industry experience in any F&B establishments
- Possess leadership qualities, artistic and disciplined
- Required to undergo an interview and online profile test
- At-Sunrice graduates of WSQ CCA / CPB / CFBO / CBO with a minimum average grade of B and above
- High school diploma or equivalent
- IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL (internet based total) 46-59 / WPLN Level 5
At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy is partnering with these financial institutions:
POSB Further Study Assist
- Lower interest rates of 4.6% p.a. with 2% processing fee
- Repayment flexibility with up to 10 years loan tenure to suit your financial ability
Please refer to https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/promotion/preferential-rates for more information.
OCBC FRANK Education Loan
- Low interest rate of 4.5% per year
- Three flexible repayment options with up to 8 years tenure to suit your financial ability
Please refer to https://www.frankbyocbc.com/products/investments/edu-loan/ for more information.