- 85Acceptance Rate
IAS College understands and recognizes the ambitions of the engineers, medical doctors, nurses, and school students across the globe. We help students including qualified professionals from all over the world to get the best out of German education system.
It offers programs that are intended to provide the aspirants with a wholesome foundation, whether it is for pursuing bachelor studies, master studies or pre studies.
Starting with comprehensive training in the German language, which covers basic, and advanced levels, all the IAS courses are designed to provide the students with language skills necessary to excel in Germany.
Another key offering in all the courses is the intercultural training which makes the students familiar with the culture, traditions, lifestyle, and habits of Germans so that there will be no struggle adapting to the German life, making friends and moving ahead in the society.
At IAS College, there will be regular sessions conducted by experts on various topics, ranging from do's and don'ts in Germany, industry specific subjects, finding the right observership or internship to presentation skills, table etiquette and German history. Students instantly fall in love with our beautiful campus and comfortable accommodation. Not to mention our faculty whom students find most welcoming and understanding.
Thus this program gives students the competitive edge over other students as our students speak the local language, culturally integrated which greatly enhances the chances for students to Study opportunities, better internship and project opportunities
- Complete the Application Form and send across the required documents.Wait for our International oﬃce to verify/proofread your documents (1 to 2 Weeks).
- When accepted – students receive admission acceptance form (AAF). It has to be signed and sent back to IAS via email as a scanned copy.
- Transfer Fees.
- Open Blocked Bank account in Germany using the AAF.
- Original admission letter.
- Apply for Visa.
- The waiting time for the whole process may take up to 3-5 months, all students must learn German language and also indulge in activities related to their studies and living in Germany.
DAAD provides stipends for international students. For more information, please, visit