- 85Acceptance Rate
- 8Available Programs
- 25000Average Cost
IMI offers an MBA degree in hospitality management (validated by Manchester Met.) and an MSc in hospitality and events plus postgraduate diplomas specialising in hotel and events or culinary.
Diplom HF in International Hospitality Management offers three specialist internships alongside three study semesters with a strong focus on language skills.
The combination of quality academic teaching, Swiss practical training, excellent industry contacts and breath-taking scenery are a recipe for success. The graduates are found in Senior Management positions all around the globe. Their success shows that, to reach the top, it pays to start at the top!
- Motivation Letter, outlining who you are, why you would like to study at IMI in Switzerland and your plans for your future career in this industry - approx. 500 words
- CV/Résumé in english
- Transcripts/Certificates of your academic qualifications since High School
- Students transferring from recognised hotel management schools must also include official transcripts or records for each semester of their previous course of study
- Work references or reports if available, especially for the MBA Degree programmes.
- IELTS, TOEFL, or equivalent English test results
Periodically, IMI offers some part-scholarships to certain applicants. These partial scholarships are offered as a reduction on the tuition fees. For more information