- 82Acceptance Rate
- 35Available Programs
- 36000Average Cost
- 96Employment Rate
Through our schools of science and engineering; business; education and social policy; health sciences, and liberal arts, we offer more than 100 academic programs — including one that’s undoubtedly right for you.
Here, you’re never on your own. From academic advisors and career counselors, to resume workshops and networking events, you’ll find all the people and resources you need to meet your goals.
At Merrimack, we believe that small classes deliver big ideas. With our 14:1 student-faculty ratio, you’ll get to know your professors — experts who have literally been there and done that and want to help you do the same.
1. Complete your Application
2. Submit a secondary school transcript with an official English translation.
3. Submit proof of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
4. Submit one letter of recommendation from high school teacher or counselor.
5. Submit a declaration of finances form and bank statement.
6. While optional, it is highly encouraged that applicants also submit a resume and schedule an interview.
A complete application includes:
Official College Transcripts from all institutions attended
Essays (required by fellowships and some graduate programs)
Standardized test scores (optional)
Interviews (required by some graduate programs, including fellowships and assistantships)
Merrimack College provides scholarships and other kinds of financial aid. For more information