- 85Acceptance Rate
- 18Available Programs
- 15640Average Cost
- 100Employment Rate
Since its beginnings in 2009 as a result of the merger between ESC Lille and CERAM Business School, SKEMA has been a global business school that has always been inspired by the same ambition on its French and international campuses: to train leaders and managers who are mobile and adaptable, able to contribute to the knowledge economy and generate sustainable performance respecting the values and challenges of society, the environment and the economy. SKEMA graduates should seek to create value by continuous innovation while respecting multicultural and social diversity. The school currently has 8,500 students, 160 research professors, seven campuses worldwide and 45,000 alumni.
STEP 1: Apply to SKEMA
For international students: (first-year student applicants):
- Official academic transcripts from your institution sent to SKEMA Business School, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Demonstrated English proficiency: If English is not your native language, you will be required to provide evidence of your English proficiency by submitting your TOEFL iBT® or IELTS test results. The minimum requirements are TOEFL iBT® of 70 or higher, and IELTS 6.0 or higher.
STEP 2: The Interview
- Your application will be reviewed and a Skype interview will be requested.
STEP 3: Acceptance
- Upon successful admittance to SKEMA Business School, you will receive a SKEMA Business School entrance letter.
STEP 4: Logistics
- Following your entrance letter, you will receive a 'Welcome Pack' where you will be asked to complete the necessary forms, as required. You will have the support of our admissions team to help you at each step of the process.
Both American and international students may be awarded a scholarship of up to $6,000 according to their level of academic performance. Applications for scholarships are completed during the application process. Students are awarded scholarships once they are admitted to SKEMA.