- 85Acceptance Rate
- 8Available Programs
- 12300Average Cost
The mission of The American Business School of Paris is to educate and empower future international business leaders to acquire the necessary skill set to think independently and creatively, to address complex business issues, and to successfully collaborate in multicultural teams. The ABS continuously develops its academic standards to ensure a relevant and innovative curriculum that instills respect and tolerance for diversity together with high ethical standards. Across all programs, ABS collaborates closely with its corporate community to ensure inspiring and varied opportunities for the professional development of students.
At the end of studies, students will receive two degrees: an American diploma accredited in the United States and a French diploma certified and accredited by the French Public Authorities. The ABSParis community, made up of students, Alumni, faculty, the administrative team and partners, is a unique multicultural environment that enables students to live internationally and cross-culturally in the heart of Paris.
Applicants can enroll after having successfully completed high school.
The application must include:
- A completed application form;
- A photocopy of your passport or ID;
- A certified copy of your high school diploma. Candidates can apply before receiving their final high school results. In these cases, admission will be granted on a conditional basis;
- 1st-year student: A certified copy of your high school transcripts, translated into French or English;
- Transfer students: certified copies of transcripts for all completed university courses, translated into English or French;
- A statement of purpose explaining why you want to study International Business at The American Business School Paris;
- TOEFL score (70IBT) or IELTS (5.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test, ITEP or equivalent; not applicable for native English speakers Not applicable for Summer and Fall intake 2020;
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applicants who are being considered for enrollment may be interviewed by phone or Skype.
The American Business School of Paris offers scholarships under certain conditions.