Bachelor In Sports Management
The courses that compose the Bachelor’s curriculum make it possible for students to develop all the skills necessary for international business development and management in the sports industry:
- Sponsorship & Event Management;
- Sports Marketing and the Olympic Games;
- Personal Selling & Negotiation;
- Sports Agency and Representation;
- Journalism, New Media & Community Management;
- The Business of European Football;
- Writing for the Media.
- TOEFL iBT
Applicants can enroll in program after having successfully completed high school or as a transfer student.
The application must include:
- A completed application form;
- A photocopy of passport or ID;
- A certified copy of high school diploma. Candidates can apply before receiving their final high school results. In these cases admission will be granted on a conditional basis;
- 1st-year student: A certified copy of high school transcripts, translated into French or English;
- Transfer students: certified copies of transcripts for all completed university courses, translated into English or French;
- A statement of purpose explaining why applicant wants to study International Business at The American Business School Paris;
- TOEFL score (70IBT) or IELTS (5.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test, ITEP or equivalent.
Graduates from the Business & Golf program will have opportunities to work in a variety of careers such as:
- Sports Branding and Marketing;
- Logistics & Administration of Events;
- Expertise in Economics & Finance of Events;
- Cross-Cultural Teams Management;
- Athletes and Athletic Events Management;
- Expertise in Ethics & Law of the Sports Industry;
- International Business Development;
- Communications and Strategy.