MBA In International Real Estate Management
The approach is twofold: focus is simultaneously placed on the most important practical requirements necessary for executives in the real estate sector, as well as on the skills required for corporate management.
The academic program is characterized by methodological diversity: courses, conferences, exercises and case studies taken from professional examples.
The Real Estate Management MBA program trains students to build the necessary financial, legal and fiscal skills when working in real estate management or investment. It also trains students in the overall management of a real estate activity or company.
- TOEFL iBT
The application must include:
- The completed application form;
- A photocopy of passport or ID;
- Certified copies of post-secondary degrees;
- Certified copies of all university transcripts, translated into English or French;
- A letter of recommendation from a professor and an employer;
- TOEFL score (80IBT) or IELTS (6.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test or equivalent;
- A statement of professional plans and goals;
- A copy of a report that has been submitted for grading;
- A résumé.