The Bachelor In Fashion And Luxury Retail Management
Luxury and Fashion sectors are booming; market studies and research predict current growth to continue for the next 20 years and France is by far the market leader with a 29% share in this €212 billion global market as recently as 2013.
Therefore, it is no surprise that French luxury and fashion companies are, and will continue to be, a major source for jobs in this field worldwide.
The curriculum is highly professionalized both in terms of course layout and its faculty (some courses are even taught by professionals in the fashion and luxury sectors). It also includes up to 14 months of internships and corporate placement during the 3-year the program, an invaluable learning tool.
- TOEFL iBT
Applicants can enroll in program after having successfully completed high school or as a transfer student.
The application must include:
- A completed application form;
- A photocopy of passport or ID;
- A certified copy of high school diploma. Candidates can apply before receiving their final high school results. In these cases admission will be granted on a conditional basis;
- 1st-year student: A certified copy of high school transcripts, translated into French or English;
- Transfer students: certified copies of transcripts for all completed university courses, translated into English or French;
- A statement of purpose explaining why applicant wants to study International Business at The American Business School Paris;
- TOEFL score (70IBT) or IELTS (5.5), TOEIC, Cambridge test, ITEP or equivalent.
Graduates have career opportunities, such as:
- Project Managers;
- Digital or e-Business Project Manager;
- Product Manager;
- Brand Managers;
- Sales Directors;
- Sales Coordinators;
- Store managers;
- Brand Training Managers;