Alexander College offers a variety of undergraduate degree and transfer programs including University Transfer, Associate of Arts degree and Associate of Science degree. An integrated English for Academic Purposes program is also available to assist non-native English speakers with their transition to university level studies in the English language.
- All programs require evidence of English language proficiency. Learn about the 12 different ways to satisfy the English proficiency requirement.
- Completion of Secondary Education (12 years, or equivalent) or mature student status, or post-secondary transfer
- Academic and/or GPA requirements specific to individual programs
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English language
- Canadian Citizenship or legal authorization to study in Canada
- Aged at least 16+ years of age
+ Some Program-Specific Academic requirements
Scholarship & funding
All information about financial aid you can find here.
Studying at Alexander College will give you unforgettable student experience. Student life here holds many social and physical activities, so you won`t be disappointed.