- 90Acceptance Rate
- 8Available Programs
- 22508Average Cost
The mission of Auburn University at Montgomery is to provide quality and diverse educational opportunities at the undergraduate and graduate levels through use of traditional and electronic delivery systems, and to foster and support an environment conducive to teaching, research, scholarship, and collaboration with government agencies, community, and other educational institutions.
Auburn University at Montgomery strives to be a university that:
- Is known for its commitment to developing dynamic and applied academic and research programs;
- Is a student’s first choice in a variety of programs of distinction;
- Embraces and builds an international presence at home and abroad, increasingly known for its ability to prepare students to thrive in a global community;
- Graduates students who become engaged alumni with a life-long interest in and personal connection to AUM;
- Is recognized as an integral community partner and a resource for the enrichment and economic development of the Southeast region and beyond.
- Official high school transcript and official English translation if applicant’s transcript is not in English.
- Proof of English proficiency (unless applicants are exempt). Applicants can take the TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), Duolingo (minimum 90), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points).
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from applicants’ sponsor in English). The bank statement should show at least $30,380 available.
The International Student Scholarship is for incoming and current international students who pay full out-of-state tuition. Ranging from $2000 to $4000 per year, the scholarship is based on academic merit and applies only to tuition.