BA (Hons) Creative Writing and English Literature
Students will enjoy working on the unique campus, surrounded by wildlife and a beautiful 18th-century landscape, perfect for creative inspiration. They might experiment with nature writing or discover poems and stories they are driven to write as a response to climate change and environmental issues.
- A Level - grades BBC-CCC preferred.
- BTEC - Extended Diploma grades from Distinction, Merit, Merit (DMM) to Merit, Merit, Merit (MMM) accepted in any subject.
- T Levels – grade Merit-Pass (C+) preferred.
- International Baccalaureate - a minimum of 27 points are required.
- Access to HE courses - typical offers for applicants with Access to HE will be the Access to HE Diploma or Access to HE Certificate (60 credits, 45 of which must be Level 3, including 30 at merit or higher).
- English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.0
Current graduate careers include:
- Science magazine editor
- Children’s author
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Social media writer
- Commercial copywriter for brands or charities
- Regional editor for an online magazine
- University lecturer
- Editor (Random House)