BSc (Hons) Law and Criminology
- A Level - grades BBC-CCC preferred.
- BTEC - Extended Diploma grades from Distinction, Merit, Merit (DMM) to Merit, Merit, Merit (MMM) accepted in any subject.
- International Baccalaureate - a minimum of 27 points are required.
- Access to HE courses - typical offers for applicants with Access to HE will be the Access to HE Diploma or Access to HE Certificate (60 credits, 45 of which must be Level 3, including 30 at merit or higher).
- English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.0
A qualification in Criminology will prepare for a career in a variety of relevant fields in criminal justice and associated social and welfare professions including:
Crime prevention and security
Crime reduction initiatives
Offender management and interventions