A Level English Literature (5 terms)
Processing time: 30 days
Intakes: September, January, April
International tuition: £41,250
Study A Level English Literature and you will study texts in the three main forms: prose, poetry and drama. The texts you will be set to read are from a wide range of different periods and cultures. Studying English Literature will provide you with many intellectual and career opportunities.
What will I study?
- A wide variety of texts, written and spoken, within their wider historical and cultural contexts
- Aspects of narrative, using both novels and poetry
- Effective and appropriate communication including the ability to discuss the critical context
- You'll also learn about critical ideas, which you'll learn to apply to literary texts
- How language works in different ways, for different purposes and for different audiences.
This program can be done
Minimum age: 16
English language entry requirements: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent (IELTS 6.0 for 3-term A Level; April start and A2 Level) or equivalent
Academic entry requirements: 4 GCSE passes at grade C or above in relevant subjects, or equivalent evidence of a good secondary or high school education
Students who have successfully completed this course have gone on to study at respected universities in the UK. These include Durham University and Royal Holloway, University of London.
Brighton , United Kingdom