- N/AAcceptance Rate
- 49000Average Cost
- 93Employment Rate
The college offers year-round career programs that lead to certificates, diplomas, and post-diploma certificates, as well as adult upgrading and English language learning. They also offer career services and specialized services that help newcomers to Canada.
The college offers academic programs in a variety of areas including career training, university transfer courses, adult upgrading, and English language learning. The college is divided into seven specialized schools:
- The Chiu School of Business offers training in business and health administration.
- The School of Continuing Learning administers the college's professional development ("continuing education") programming and open studies courses.
- The School of Community Studies provides programs in social services, education and early learning, justice, and community services.
- The School of Creative Technologies offers education in information technology and design.
- The School of Foundational Learning provides adult high school upgrading, basic literacy programs, and workplace training.
- The School of Global Access is the college's hub for English language learning, services and programs for newcomers to Canada, and inter-cultural learning.
- The School of Health and Wellness offers studies towards careers as a healthcare aide, nurse, pharmacy technician, and more.
Official secondary school records
Official test scores: SAT or ACT
English language proficiency, if your native language is not English
IELTS 6.0 TOEFL 83
All information about scholarships you can find here.