- 80Acceptance Rate
- 11Available Programs
- 25000Average Cost
- 94Employment Rate
Digital art school programs bring industry-leading talent into the classrooms as instructors and mentors and connect students with real-world projects alongside businesses and organizations in these communities. With two state of the art campuses located in Kelowna and Surrey, students have access to dedicated film, photography and interior design studios as well as digital recording studios and 2D/3D animation labs.
To entry CAT you will need:
- certified true copy of secondary school transcript;
- official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended;
- English language proficiency;
- a typed letter of reference on letterhead;
- a 250-word essay on career goals.
The university provides scholarships to support financially students during their studies. To know more about available scholarships you have to submit special application on the page related to scholarships avaliability.