- 85Acceptance Rate
- 15Available Programs
- 30000Average Cost
- 90Employment Rate
CSU received 631 Academic Achievement Awards and 71 Executive Dean’s Awards for outstanding results in 2017
Degrees are designed in collaboration with academic and industry professionals to ensure quality and relevance.
All teachers are highly qualified, with practical experience.
CSU's excellent standards in higher education attract quality students from more than 60 countries around the world.
International equivalents of Year 12.
Acceptable test scores for English proficiency
- Satisfactory completion (D grade or higher in Level 3) of the Embassy 'English for Academic Purposes Programme' (EAPP)
- A TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) paper-based score of 550
and TWE of 5.0
- A TOEFL Internet-based score of 60 and writing score of 16 with no other bands less than 14
- An Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) overall score of at least 6.0, with no score below 5.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic score of 50 overall, with a minimum
of 42 in all communicative skills
Students talk about what they love about studying at CSU Studying Centres.