- 81Acceptance Rate
- 163Available Programs
- 32,848Average Cost
- 81Employment Rate
Over 10,000 undergraduates and approximately 1,000 graduate students at the College enjoy a small-college feel blended with the advantages and diversity of a mid-sized, urban university. They work closely with a committed faculty, made up of more than 500 distinguished teacher-scholars. And the city of Charleston – world-renowned for its history, architecture, culture and coastal environment – serves as a living and learning laboratory for experiences in business, science, technology, teaching, the humanities, languages and the arts.
Please begin by reviewing the First-Year, Transfer, or Visiting Students parts of the application, as all application credentials listed on these pages are required for international students.
- Secondary School Records
- English Proficiency and Standardized Testing Results
- Documentation of Financial Support
- Copy of Passport Picture/Data Page
- To be considered, students must have a TOEFL iBT score of 80 or IELTS of 6.5
Scholarship & funding
Scholarships are gift (free) money usually given on the basis of academic merit or some special talent.
- No separate application required for any level of scholarship.
- All scholarships are renewable up to four years (8 semesters).
- Students are encouraged to apply early.
- College of Charleston cannot offer international students need-based financial aid. However, we do award the following scholarships to international students.