- 100Acceptance Rate
- 10Available Programs
- 16864Average Cost
The Dr. Dianne G. Van Hook University Center allows students to earn bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees from a collection of public and private universities, improving access to education by eliminating the need for residents to commute long distances to obtain advanced degrees. More than 40 degree programs are available through the University Center, which has seen approximately 3,000 students earn degrees since 2002. It is the mission of the Institutional Research, Planning and Institutional Effectiveness Office at College of the Canyons to provide access to quality data for planning and to assist departments with using data to inform decision-making processes.
- Provide a bank statement dated between 180 days and 60 days from the start of your classes. This bank statement must show, at least, the amount listed on the tuition and fees page for the academic year.
- If you are being sponsored by someone outside the U.S. or are sponsoring yourself, submit the Affidavit of Financial Support Form.
- Have a licensed physician or medical professional fill out a Freedom From Tuberculosis Form.
- Submit proof of completion of secondary education/high school. This may include a graduation certificate, diploma, or transcript.
- If you have attended a college or university in the United States, submit transcripts from each college or university. If you wish to apply for college credit from a previous post-secondary institution, you must provide ISP with two official transcripts.
- Submit proof of English proficiency
For funding information click here.