Accounting and Finance MSc
Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Banking or Business-related subjects with a minimum pass of a Second-Class Honours, an equivalent overseas qualification, or an equivalent professional qualification.
Fully qualified Professional Accounting applicants (such as CIMA/ACCA and 3 years work experience plus examinations) are eligible for accelerated entry (90 credits) on to the programme on a part-time basis.
English Language requirements
If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.0 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required.
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- One reference for undergraduate study, or two references for postgraduate study
- Some of our creative courses may ask for a portfolio