Advertising and Public Relations Management MSc
Application deadlines: 15 January
Processing time: 30 days
Intakes: September, January
International tuition: £13,600
Domestic tuition: £7,500
This course will equip you with the in-depth knowledge, the specialist skills, the critical understanding and the confidence required for a successful management career in the fast-moving and highly competitive Advertising and Public Relations (PR) professions.
This program can be done
Entry criteria Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum pass of 2:2, or equivalent overseas qualification. No previous experience in advertising, marketing or public relations management is required. Applicants with previous marketing qualifications should consider the Strategic and Digital Marketing MSc, which is designed for those with existing marketing experience. Applications from mature students with significant business experience will be considered on an individual basis. English Language requirements If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.0 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required.
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- One reference for undergraduate study, or two references for postgraduate study
- Some of our creative courses may ask for a portfolio
Graduates may go into advertising or PR agencies or take jobs client-side with the companies that employ the agencies. Alternatively, they may take the entrepreneurial approach and play a key role in a new venture such as a new division, a new brand or a company start-up. Recent graduates are now working for a variety of UK and international companies including IBM, Toyota, Candi, Schroders Investments, Saudi Industrial Development Fund and Sudan International University. Recent agency and media appointments include WPP, DDB Hong Kong, Leo Burnett Cyprus, Razorfish, Punch Communications, Creare Design, The Station Agency and Big Communications.
Leicester , United Kingdom