Architectural Design MA
Typical entry requirements You should have the equivalent of a 2:2 or above UK bachelor’s honours degree in architecture, or an overseas equivalent.
You will normally be asked to submit a digital portfolio of work.
If you have no formal academic qualiﬁcations but have extensive industry experience, we will consider your application on an individual basis.
Interview and Portfolio
Applicants with relevant qualifications should submit a portfolio of work (please see our Architectural Design MA application portfolio advice for full details). Overseas applicants will be invited to send samples of their work.
If English is not your first language an IELTS score of 6.0 overall with 5.5 in each band, or equivalent when you start the course is essential.
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- One reference for undergraduate study, or two references for postgraduate study