Business Economics and International Relations MSc
Entry criteria Applicants will normally hold an undergraduate degree in economics, accounting, finance, politics, public policy, banking or any other business-related subject with a minimum pass of 2:2, or equivalent overseas qualification, or an equivalent professional qualification.
English Language requirements:
If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.0 (including a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent is normally required.
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- Two references for postgraduate study