Business Law LLB (Hons)
Application deadlines: 15 January
Processing time: 30 days
Application fee: £12
International tuition: £14,250
Domestic tuition: £9,250
The Business Law LLB at DMU allows students to focus on all aspects of business and commercial law. Students can specialise in areas including international trade law, competition law and company law, giving them the breadth of knowledge they need to start a career as a business legal professional.
This program can be done
- A typical offer is 112 UCAS points. You need to study at least two subjects at A-level or equivalent (eg BTEC)
- You must have at least five GCSEs at grades A*–C including English Language
- Pass Access with 30 Level 3 credits at Merit (or equivalent)
- English (Language or Literature) and Maths GCSE required as separate qualifications at grade C
- We will normally require students to have had a break from full time education before undertaking the Access course
- International Baccalaureate: 26+ points
If English is not your first language, you will need IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Many graduates go into the legal profession, but the career opportunities for law graduates are infinite. Recent graduates from Law School have gone onto careers such as Legal Associate at Barratt Developments PLC, Case Worker at Ministry of Justice, Investigation Support Assistant at Leicestershire Police and Prosecution Manager at Arriva Rail North.
Leicester , United Kingdom