Design Innovation MA
Applicants should have the equivalent or above of a 2:2 UK bachelor’s honours degree in a design subject relevant to the proposed specialism or major project area. If the applicant has other professional qualifications and industry experience, the university will consider the application on an individual basis.
Interview and Portfolio
Applicants with relevant qualifications should submit a portfolio of work. Overseas applicants will be invited to send samples of their work. International students
If English is not the applicant`s first language an IELTS score of 6.0 overall with 5.5 in each band, or equivalent when you start the course is essential
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- Two references for postgraduate study