Digital Design MA
Typical entry requirements
The equivalent or above of a 2:2 UK bachelor’s honours degree in one of the following subjects: Digital Design, Multimedia Design, Animation, Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Interior Design, Product Design, Fashion Design, Computer Arts, Computer Technology, Digital Marketing or a related subject. Applicant must have a suitable portfolio of digital or visual communications work and some experience of using multimedia software tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator Flash, Dreamweaver, After Effects. Ideally, the applicant will also have experience of using 3D software such as Autodesk MAYA or 3DMax. Interview and Portfolio Applicants with relevant qualifications should submit a portfolio of work. Overseas applicants will be invited to send samples of their work.
If English is not applicant's first language an IELTS score of 6.0 overall with 5.5 in each band, or equivalent when you start the course is essential.
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- Two references for postgraduate study