Electronic Engineering MSc
Application deadlines: 15 January
Processing time: 30 days
Intakes: September, January
International tuition: £15,100
Domestic tuition: £8,170
The course embraces a number of themes in areas identified as being generally under-represented in many other courses, such as power electronics and electromagnetic compatibility, providing students with as wide a range of employment opportunities as possible – whether this is in industry or continuing in research.
This program can be done
Applicant should have the equivalent of a British Honours degree (2:2 minimum) in a relevant subject.
If English is not applicant`s first language an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is essential.
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- Two references for postgraduate study
Upon graduation students will be equipped to take up responsible positions within a wide range of industries worldwide. Recent graduates have progressed into roles within electronic design, chip design, automation and control systems, embedded systems and communication systems. Opportunities also exist for further academic study towards a doctorate degree and a career in research.
Leicester , United Kingdom