Engineering Management MSc
The equivalent of a British Honours degree (2:2 minimum) in a relevant subject. University welcomes applications from mature students with non-standard qualifications and recognises all other equivalent and international qualifications. Applicants with academic qualifications that do not meet the standard entry criteria may be considered if they have significant relevant work experience
If English is not applicant`s first language an IELTS score of 6 or equivalent is essential.
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- One reference for undergraduate study, or two references for postgraduate study
- Some of our creative courses may ask for a portfolio