Application deadlines: 15 January
Processing time: 30 days
International tuition: £14,600
Domestic tuition: £8,350
The English MA offers the best of both taught and research-focused postgraduate courses, enabling students to concentrate on their chosen assessments and individual interests while teaching them the practical skills involved in Humanities research, ranging from first-hand experience of conference management, presenting work and writing for publication.
This program can be done
The equivalent of a 2.2 or above UK bachelor’s honours degree. If applicant has other professional qualifications and/or industry experience university will consider the application on an individual basis.
If English is not applicant first language an IELTS score of 6 overall with 5.5 in each band or equivalent is essential.
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- Two references for postgraduate study
Students can undertake careers in a range of areas, including events management, teaching and further research including PhD research.
Leicester , United Kingdom