Interior Design BA (Hons)
Application deadlines: 15 January
Processing time: 30 days
Application fee: £12
International tuition: £14,250
Domestic tuition: £9,250
Some of students projects will be about regenerating and adapting real buildings and sites, such as converting old commercial premises into exhibition or retail spaces, bars and restaurants. Students will develop skills in drawing, 3D modelling, computing and the video-modelscope.
This program can be done
A good portfolio and normally:
- Art and Design Foundation or
- 112 points from at least 2 A-levels and including grade C in Art and Design or
- BTEC Extended Diploma DMM in an Art and Design related subject or
- International Baccalaureate: 26+ Points including Art and Design
Plus five GCSEs grades 9-4 including English Language or Literature at grade 4 or above.
- Pass Access with 30 Level 3 credits at Merit in Art and Design and GCSE English (Language or Literature) at grade 4 or above
BTEC First Diploma plus two GCSEs including English Language or Literature at grade 4 or above
If English is not your first language an IELTS score of 6.0 overall with 5.5 in each band, or equivalent
Students will graduate with a wide range of design skills which will open up numerous career routes such as working for interior design consultants across many specialist fields, interior specialists for architects, exhibition and event designers, set design consultants, point of sale design and 3D visualisers.. Recent graduates have gone on to careers with Jack Morton Worldwide (United Arab Emirates), Black Marble, CPMG Architects, Redd Europe Ltd, Leonard Design Architects, Gensler.
Leicester , United Kingdom