Mechanical Engineering MSc
Application deadlines: 15 January
Processing time: 30 days
Intakes: September, January
International tuition: £16,100
Domestic tuition: £8,170
The course includes a number of advanced modules in core subject areas. These are supported by modules in business and electromechanics, providing you with an insight into the engineering business environment and broadening your understanding of other engineering disciplines.
This program can be done
The equivalent of a British Honours degree (2:2 minimum) in a relevant subject. We are happy to consider equivalent qualifications from anywhere in the world.
If English is not your first language an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent when you start the course is essential.
International students must also have a valid ATAS certificate to study at DMU to enrol on the course.
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- Two references for postgraduate study
Graduates enjoy exciting career opportunities from a wide range of industries. These include robotics and automation, machine vision, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, consumer products, material processing, energy, and power. They are likely to be employed as engineers, senior engineers and project leaders or managers for roles in design and development, research and development, manufacturing, product development, or any engineering role where understanding mechanical issues with insights is vital.
Leicester , United Kingdom