Pharmaceutical Biotechnology MSc
An honours degree (2:2 minimum) in a relevant subject such as in a bioscience or science including pharmacy, biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemical engineering, chemistry, microbiology or molecular biology (or equivalent) Alternatively, a portfolio of professional and/or academic qualifications of equivalent standing to an honours degree
English language requirements: If English is not your first language an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent when you start the course is essential.
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- Two references for postgraduate study