Pharmaceutical Quality by Design MSc
A good honours degree (minimum 2:2 or equivalent) in a chemical, biological or physical science, including (though not exclusive to) chemistry, biology, chemical engineering, engineering, pharmacy, pharmaceutical science, or physics (or equivalent)
Alternatively, we will accept a portfolio of professional and/or academic qualifications of equivalent standing to an honours degree.
English language requirements: If English is not your first language an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent when you start the course is essential.
- All students are required to make a pre-payment of £4,000 towards their course fee when accepting an unconditional offer from DMU.
Prepare the following documents:
- A copy of the student`s qualifications
- A copy of the student`s English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why the student wants to study chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support application
- A copy of the student`s passport
- One reference for undergraduate study, or two references for postgraduate study
- Some of our creative courses may ask for a portfolio