- 85Acceptance Rate
- 8Available Programs
- 95.5Employment Rate
Discovery Community College has helped thousands of people just like you get the training and credentials it takes to succeed – personally and professionally. Students are invited to explore their future career training options and get the answers they need to make an informed decision about students’ future. College’s friendly admissions staff are always available to answer all students’ questions.
Discovery students learn by doing. The hands-on, practical training fuels focus on graduating fully-qualified, work-ready professionals in a short period of time. Students can be earning more money in a career they care about – without spending years in a classroom.
For all programs students must:
- Submit a completed application form;
- Complete a satisfactory entrance interview with a College official;
- Have graduated from grade 12 or be 19 years of age or older on the first day of classes.
Each applicant must provide to their Career Advisor evidence of their having met the admission requirements for their program:
- Proof of age (a driver’s license);
- A high school transcript proving graduation and/or marks in particular high school courses;
- Evidence of completed immunizations (required in some programs);
- Satisfactory completion of an entry assessment.
Also, all applicants must demonstrate English language competency prior to admission. There are two ways to meet this requirement:
- applicants may prove their English language competency by attaining a particular standard of education in schools where English is the language of education (e.g. grade 10);
- applicants may prove their English language competency by attaining particular scores on acceptable language proficiency tests (e.g. IELTS).
Scholarship & funding
Financial Aid is provided for more information click here.